Why IIT has selected more than 40000 students in eml when only the students who ranked in the range of 1-5000 can only get eml colleges? What about other students(like me. My rank is 23573)? Are their any other colleges other than listed in IIT site? If their is PLZ tell me. PLZ REPLY to this question.........PLZ. -------Suffered Student

Why IIT has selected more than 40000 students in eml when only the students who ranked in the range of 1-5000 can only get eml colleges? What about other students(like me. My rank is 23573)?  Are their any other colleges other than listed in IIT site? If their is PLZ tell me. PLZ REPLY to this question.........PLZ.

-------Suffered Student

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ankit,

So much of students are listed because most of the student dont show up for counselling. So the remaining students could be called for 2nd counselling in order to fill up the remaining seats.

You could get admitted to some of the private colleges of BAngalore showing this rank.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free