Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Dear sir,

I appeared for BITSAT-2010 on 14/05/2010 at SOM-Lalit, Ahmedabad. During test suddenly crusher came out of the system. I tried to login again but could not log in. I called on supervisor who was out side the computer lab. He saved my answers and through his password he rectified the computer system & get started the system rigth. My valuable @12-15 minutes were wasted as timer was on. I asked concerned supervisor to compansate time wasted due to system problem. He replied nothing can be done. I got the score 261 only. If they would have compansated me appropriate time I am sure I would have crossed 300 marks. What can be done now?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Umesh ,

I will suggest you to call the BITS admissiuons office and report them the issue .

you can call at

Admissions: On Campus Prof. S. Gurunarayanan
Dean, Admissions
E-mail: sguru
242205, 515252
Ext: 252/294

Call them and they would be able to help you .

feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the Best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
is it ok to learn only the most important chapters of PCM in JEE MAIN
Hi student, It actually depends on time. If you have less time then you might want to follow this strategy. But if you have got time focus on completing all topics Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ xavier Yes , if u are now in class 12 th then u can , beacuse u have also to prepare for board exam . but give board exam as your frst priority , as its the one time exam , and u need 75...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi xavier visit
SAHIL 2 months ago
Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 24 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 24 days ago
I checked that in two of the branches in iits the closing rank of obc category is 3131 and 3463. And many of the branches are having closing ranks in 2800-2900. My rank is 3542 in obc...
Dear student, you can get since these opening and closing rank are not fixed and varying every year. Hope for the best. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Definetly for more rounds, the closing rank will drop.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
the closing ranks i mentioned above are of round 1 and not last year … so i meant to ask that what are the chances that the closing ranks drop till my rank and i can obtain a seat..??
Mihir Parmar one year ago
if modulation index is 1/2 and power of carrier wave is 2W.then what will be the total power in modulated wave?
Hi divya, great question...there is a formula for that Pm= Pc (1+m 2 /2) Pm= 2 ( 1+ 1/8) Pm= 9/4 W or 1.5W Thank you, BEST OF LUCK!! JEHOYESJIRA
Beenu Mathew 5 months ago
i have got 285 in bitsat 2016 can i get civil engineering at hyderabad in waiting list?
Dear student, you must visit the official website of BITS Hyderabad and there you may get the exact information whether you may be allotted civil branch overthere or not, if not then there...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians