SIR, is it possible that if you score gud in cgpa in 1st year, then u can change ur branch of B.ARCH to any b.tech in 1st year... or just b.tech to another branch of b.tech... and is scope of b.arch in india is gud? tell me sumthing about B.DES.. and also tell me college which takes students on jee basis except iit, ism, bhu? plz....

SIR,   is it possible that if you score gud in cgpa in 1st year, then u can change ur branch of B.ARCH to any b.tech in 1st year... or just b.tech to another branch of b.tech... and is scope of b.arch in india is gud? tell me sumthing about B.DES..  and also tell me college which takes students on jee basis except iit, ism, bhu?  plz....

Grade:

1 Answers

rocking iitian
18 Points
13 years ago

you can undergo sliding only in a particular stream i.e in your own stream but can't shift from b.arch to b.tech i.e just b.tech to another branch of b.tech scope of b.arch is good in abroad than here , if u get into b.arch through aieee then i can say they r good to my knowledge what i heared from our course advisor saying if u get 3000 rank in aieee and 300 rank in b.arch choose b.arch , choose b.arch saying dey r paid very high and der placements r good

praveen

iit punjab

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free