hi..i am gettin 150 marks in jee (gen category)...in aieee i am gettin only 170 marks..i want to take 2nd attempt 4 jee.. if i get mettalurgy at nit trichy(hsq).. shal i opt 4 t and simultaneously prep. 4 iit r shall i opt 4 better groups n sastra?? or shall i go to kota 4 repeaters batch.. plz guide me i m much deppressed

hi..i am gettin 150 marks in jee (gen category)...in aieee i am gettin only 170 marks..i want to take 2nd attempt 4 jee.. if i get mettalurgy at nit trichy(hsq).. shal i opt 4 t and simultaneously prep. 4 iit r shall i opt 4 better groups n sastra?? or shall i go to kota 4 repeaters batch.. plz guide me i m much deppressed

Grade:

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi karthik ,

I will suggest you to base your decision on your choice . If you think you can continue to dedicate and stay focused for the next year you can drop and prepare .

In case you get descent branch you can opt for it and try to get branch change after one year which is subject to your performance in first year and also on the availiability of seats in the stream . This way you can get a branch of your choice and also not waste  your year .

Karthik there is no point in being depressed so just believe in yourself and choose the best option available

feel free to post as many questions you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!!

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free