There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i hav got 6185 rank in jee 2009.please suggest me a suitable branch in jee n also which iit is available for me.also i hav got 314 in bits 2009. please advice me whether i should take bits or iit.i am planning to pursue MBA after my is my request that u keep in mind this factor.waiting for an early reply.

Yours sincerely

Neha Anand

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Neha ,

Congratulation for performing taht well.

Since the total seats through IIT is just 6875 after opening of new IITs you would be among the last rankers getting into IIT. You are only hopeful for the new IITs which have a very poor infrastructure and are mentored by the older IITs. So its no use going there as they are not even stabalized.

Well you can get good course at BITS Pilani ( better than some of the IITs). Opt for that , its a much better option. As you have decidede to go for MBA you dont need a IIT brand.

Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details of BITS : -

Dont opt for Goa or Hyderabad.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I got CGPA in math and science both as 8 so can i write kvpy first level????
@ manoj Yes , u can fill out the form as per the dates . make sure the dates are not running out . kvpy actually have 2 levels , and after qualifying the frst level , u ahve to appear the 2 ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi sir can preparation without tusion in 7month the isat exam?.. Please help sir...
@ biswajit \ yes , for sure u can . but u have now less amount of time left and u have to do the maximum use of your time to get the desired college . what generally tution teacher are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Not possible.....ok.......forget iit...... ha ha ha..
nahshshsb one month ago
other than aipmt and aiims how many college conduct their exams seperately
Hi Student Yes a number of colleges conduct their own entrance exams. You will find a number of deemed university which conduct these exams. Some of them are, HIHT universiity, dehradun....
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
dear student moreoover including all these exams mentioned i think you also have to go with AIPVT i,e, all india pre vetenary test,which is a great opportunity for all medical...
SAHIL 7 months ago
I want some preparation tips for 11 cbse exams and also some good books names that can be studied for preparation
@ deepak 11th is the main class if u want to clear up the concept for the competetive exams , i could say , do less focus on the school exam and turn your attention more towards the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, you need to divide hours for preparation of diffferent subjects. You need to draft a schedule that you have to follow religiously. Consider NCERT books as base for preparation ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit all these tips and books are suggested by top iitians of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts