sir, i hav got 6185 rank in jee 2009.please suggest me a suitable branch in jee n also which iit is available for me.also i hav got 314 in bits 2009. please advice me whether i should take bits or iit.i am planning to pursue MBA after my B.Tech.it is my request that u keep in mind this factor.waiting for an early reply. Yours sincerely Neha Anand

sir,

i hav got 6185 rank in jee 2009.please suggest me a suitable branch in jee n also which iit is available for me.also i hav got 314 in bits 2009. please advice me whether i should take bits or iit.i am planning to pursue MBA after my B.Tech.it is my request that u keep in mind this factor.waiting for an early reply.

Yours sincerely

Neha Anand

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitians Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Neha ,

Congratulation for performing taht well.

Since the total seats through IIT is just 6875 after opening of new IITs you would be among the last rankers getting into IIT. You are only hopeful for the new IITs which have a very poor infrastructure and are mentored by the older IITs. So its no use going there as they are not even stabalized.

Well you can get good course at BITS Pilani ( better than some of the IITs). Opt for that , its a much better option. As you have decidede to go for MBA you dont need a IIT brand.

Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details of BITS : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

Dont opt for Goa or Hyderabad.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free