My bitsat score is 298.As per last year cut off i am getting information system in pilani and mech in goa.Which 1 to go for?What is the scope of information systems?Please give a comparative record of their placements

My bitsat score is 298.As per last year cut off i am getting information system in pilani and mech in goa.Which 1 to go for?What is the scope of information systems?Please give a comparative record of their placements

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear sudashan gupta,

there is a lot scope for Information systems in pilani than the mechanical in GOA becoz GOA campus is kept very recent and my frnds whose are there in GOA they are also saying that if have taken Pilani instead of GOA and regarding branch wise Information system means you have wide scope in ECE and ELECTRICAL and CSE also and if you wanna do MS or Phd then u have great scope in the Information system than the mechanical..

coming to placments for Information systems you can try in ECE/EEE/CSE cluster i mean in any of the branches can open for the Information systems but for mechanical placements will be also very good..

See 1st better think which campus Pilani or GOA becoz pilani is very premier institute and many of the companies will come over there than the GOA campus and next come to branch Information systems is better than mechanical as per me..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

regards,

kishore

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free