There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i need your suggestion in deciding which branch to choose and i wish to know what i am going to study in CSE and EE in IIT's? and what is difference in EE and ECE?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism..

ECE is a single major, you cannot seperate it. ECE has components from both more traditional EE programs and newer CE programs..

CS uses mathematical constructs to solve real world problems, most CS majors deal extensively with software side of things

So go with wat you like and where your interest is ..

Thanks and All the Best !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Which book should i use to understand & build theory/concepts of trigonometry? then i can solve Resonance sheet for, i have books of cengage pub. also,S.L.Loney .which is...
@ pranav if u want good rank in advanced then u need to solve iit mathematics by m l khanna alongwith the s.l loney book . s l loney is a little bit higher level than iitjee advanced but...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr
Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Which is best in terms of placement IIT MANDI mechanical OR DTU in IT branch.
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ deepanshu DTU in I.T branch is always favourable , actually mechanical have less demand than i.t obviously as i.t sectors are currently increasing and will collabarate will comp sci and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?
The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts