There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i hav passed 12 in 2010 andi hav attempted iit 2010 and i am getting 140+ marks and i want to attempt again how should i prepare??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akash,

If you are sure that you want to drop a year then you need to work hard and you need to do lots of anlytical practise rather than being theoritical, coz theories you have done in your class XII.

Since IIT-JEE is popularly  known as a joint entrance examination conducted by Indian institute of Technology each year for B.Tech and various other courses is considered one of the best and the most prestigious entrance examination across the country and even the world.

Be analytical rather than being intuitive. Pick a question and try to recall your concepts about that topic and always be precise while answering. Try the question at least twice or thrice before you take a hint. You need a systematic approach to find a solution to a problem. Temporal balance is the utmost important factor which every student should need to develop in themselves.

Selection of appropriate study material and coaching institute is an important aspect for JEE preparation as it provides the right guidance and directs you towards the proper orientation. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
hi xavier to get admission in a good iit college or in a nit or some good private institutions are your all over percentage matters and not only of PCM. THAT s why it is suggested to give...
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ XAVIER That purely depend upon the colleges where u are seeking admission , in the case of iit , frst of all u need to qualify mains , and then u need to qualify advanced , and for mains...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS
Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
what is dot and cross products in real time?
Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Can u tell me the best book of maths and physics for IIT jee exam
@adarsh for maths – iit maths by m l khanna and problems puls in maths by a das gupta . alongwith that do the practice paper of last 37 years paper of mtg publication for physics 1- concept ...
Umakant biswal 16 days ago
For maths go for ml khanna and for physics go for sl arora. They both are master class. Hope it helps. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts