There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I want to know What type of career I will get in phylosophy of science portion. Where is it taught?ย 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Achinta,

Philosophy of sciences are taught mostly in world level universities, and this subject is particularly taught fot the nuclear resorces.

Usually for the research purpose, or for the study of moders physics, based on radiaoactivity process, and emission of differnt types of actions. All are these based on the conceptual anaysis of this subject. provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.
@ saidinesh Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE). I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
Shreyas Patil 6 days ago
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Saurabh Kumar 2 years ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birbal Sahani
Gaurav Medhe 11 months ago
I think akbar check in google..,.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€ don't see multiple and yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk
Rojy 6 months ago
Hi's yr ans Its Birbal sahani โ€ฆ.check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want
Rojy 6 months ago
What are X-rays actually?
X-rays are a form of invisible, high-frequency electromagnetic radiation. The wavelength of x-rays is between 10 and 0.01 nanometers, corresponding to a frequency of 30 PHz to 30 EHz....
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions ยป

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts