Hi I am Benher Issac . I completed 12th and now would like to drop 1 year for intense AIEEE IIT Coaching In Bangalore which are the best coaching institutes.. Tell me about Resonance And Fitjee in Bangalore. PLS reply

Hi I am Benher Issac .  I completed 12th and now would like to drop 1 year for intense AIEEE IIT Coaching

In Bangalore which are the best coaching institutes.. Tell me about Resonance And Fitjee in Bangalore.

PLS reply

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi Benher, 

First of all i wud like to say that dropping a year is only good if you will study damn hard... otherwise it will be a huge waste of time .. So study hard and forget everything for a year...  Coaching for the preparation is very necessary as it guide u... Rasonance and Fiitjee both are very good coaching institutes ..... But you join Askiitians for the coaching ..

askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

We provide online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

U can check out the different packages provided by askiitians :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Kepp posting your queries .. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best .

Regards,

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free