Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir is it good to study  B Tech from Sikkim Manipal Tech

Institute from placement point of view? If yws which branch is most preferable for a girl student. I have good academic track record. Scored above 90% in 10th and 12th board and likely to get around 30K in AIEEE 10. Pl advise. Thx

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanjoy , 

Yes SMIT is a good institute for studying B. Tech as it has a good reputation in market and they are also known to provide decent placements to their students . Even as per the packages placements are fine . 

As per the branch you should base your decision on your choice . CS , Bio tech are good for girls but finally take a branch that you interested in . Your good academic record will definately help you with placements later on .

Feel free to post as many questions you have we wud be happy to help .

All the best !!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
For medical competitive exams should i study class 11 syllabus chapter wise or subject wise. I mean to say should i do first physics completely and then do chemistry or shoulder i do one...
@ sakshi you have to all the 3 subjects simoultaneously. if u will do one subject frst and then anathor subject then obviously u will face problems . after u complted ur chemistry , fully , ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi sakshi you should do unit wise all the three subjects. i mean you can first complete mechanics or any other unit you want of physics. then you must move on to chemistry to complete...
SAHIL one month ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?
Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts