• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

what are the IIST & ISAT exams for?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Samidha,

IIST is Indian Institute of Space science and Technology , Thiruvananthapuram . It has courses in  Avionics, Aerospace Engineering  and Physical Sciences.

ISAT is the exam that is conducted for entrance in IIST . Exam is usually help in April. This year it was conducted on !6th of April .

You can check the below link for details

Feel free to post is as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the Best !!!

6 years ago
										hi dear ;

this year exam will be on 16th april. syllabus is cbse 11&12 std
plz approved my ans if u like . thanks
5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
in Engineering Entrance Exam MH CET 2016 ,WAS THE SYLLABUS BASED ON only HSC SYLLABUS OR BOTH CLASS 11 AND 12?
@ xavier in the MHT CET syllabus u have to study both the 11 th as well as 12 th class books , as MHT CET contains each and every syllabus . for more details u can look into the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Yeah the syllabus is based on both Class 11 and Class 12. You should study both the books during MHT-CET. Practise as much problems as you can and thats it. Hope it helps. Thanks
Shreyas Patil 26 days ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.
Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??
The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Sir can u please tell which book is better for physical chemistry, n avasthi or rc mucherjee or ranjeet shahi
@ aryan as far as r c mukherjee is concerned , it will deal with the theory part only , and also it have numericals , but that is not sufficient and complicated enough to deal with the...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
@ aryan it depsnds on which exam u are preparing for , if jee , then u require ranjeet shahi , beacuse in jee u will have theory portion in inorganic only , rest all u have to apply formula ...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
@ aryan i already told you , as far as u can compare between r k gupta and ranjeet shahi , then ranjeet shahi is no doubt best . so, dnt think much , just buy ranjeet shahi and study and...
Umakant biswal 14 hours ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts