There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

When do students have to start applying for JEE 2011 and other entrances in 2011??.. 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

HELLO ,Mr.VARUN , TO APPLY FOR JEE-2011,OR SIMILAR EXAMS YOU SHOULD START FROM OCTOBER-2010. AS, ALL SUCH EXAMINATION FORMS START COMING FROM OCTOBER ,OR AFTER THAT.                                                                         FOR SOLVING ANY QUERY I AM ALWAYS READY,AND AVALABLE TO YOU 24*7.FOR MORE DETAILS ASK TO ME.                                                                                                                                                                ARIHANT JAIN                                                                                                                                                          STUDENT-NIT-TRICHY

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL...
2017 years ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Is physics galaxy by Asis Arora books quite in sink with his vedio lecture what I mean is if i purchase his books can I use it with vedio lectures .I want to practice and study alternatively...
@ darshan it have somewhat lower number of examples than h c verma . but they are illustrated with good explanation and diagram whereever nessasary . but its not as such required to go with ...
2017 years ago
please visit thanks and post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off