i m getting about 206 in JEE '10, 190 in AIEEE, and 140 in IIST(i.e. ISAT) . which do you think would be a better option , considering that i m interested in CSE, (which i dont think i ll get anywhere) and if i m looking forward to ec or eee or mech or even 5 year m.tech courses. kindly reply soon

i m getting about 206 in JEE '10, 190 in AIEEE, and 140 in IIST(i.e. ISAT) . which do you think would be a better option , considering that i m interested in CSE, (which i dont think i ll get anywhere) and if i m looking forward to ec or eee or mech or even 5 year m.tech courses. kindly reply soon

Grade:

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Ravi,

You can accept a rank around 4500 in JEE , around 15000 in Aieee nothing can be said about ISAT yet . Also your final rank depends on the category you have appeared in . You can wait till the results are out so that you can apply for colleges you think you can get CSE. Otherwise the option of a 5  Year integrated M.Tech is also decent.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best !!!

Regards,

Askiitians Expert

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free