There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Sir can u tell me which is the better institute Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology or AMITY Jaipur campus to do Btech/Dual degree (B Tech + M Tech) ? I am a girld student likely to get about 30,000 rank in AIEEE and scored 91% in PCM/12th Board from AP. Pl help.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sanjoy ,

As per me SMI wud be a better option then AMITY Jaipur . As SMI has a better name and recognition in market . If you get delhi center of Amity you can still opt. for it . 

feel free to post as many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the Best !!!

Askiitians Expert 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

from which reference book ,MH CET(pcm) Questions are picked up directly
@ xavier as per the difficulty level of the exams , i have told u that , the hsc state board books are vital for mht cet , so, even in 2015 , 50 percent of the maths ques picked directly...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.
India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
I am a St candidate and getting 420 marks in aipmt can I get any MBBS colleges in Delhi..(outside delhi)
@ prashant chances seems less for mbbs . but rest assure u will get it in afmc pune , or cmc vellore maybe . but in delhi u can get lower mbbs college , and in MAMC nd vmmc is quite...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Plz explain Assembler , Compiler, interperter, nonprocedural language, structured software and object oriented software??
Assembler- A computer program that takes computer instructions and converts them into a pattern of bits that the computer can understand and perform by it certain operations. Compiler- This ...
Navjyot Kalra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts