There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i am from kanpur zone.i have got air-1455.and ob rank -187.would you please suggest iit with subject should i opt

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nishant,

Congratulation for clearing JEE2009.

Refer to the link below for last year cutoff details : -

IIT Delhi  Civil would be the best option for you.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
for maths you can see “mohit tyagi” for physics “pradeep kshetrapal” and for chemistry “dushyant kumar” and “ajnish gupta” for organic chemistry best ever teachers for iit-jee...
aashima sahu 3 months ago
@ xavier Askiitian is a free online coaching for IITJEE , it have study material , revision notes , video lecture , past year papers , tips and tricks in blog for you which are avaliable in ...
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
what is dot and cross products in real time?
Dear preetha Appplication of dot product in real life is to find the work done W =F.d here W F and d are vectors and application of cross product is in finding of torque T= r X F here T ,r...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
About correspondence course.. does the offline option include online as well?
can you please elaborate?
Piyush 5 months ago – I could see 2 options. Online package and offline with pen drive access. If I choose the...
Senthil 5 months ago
Which Physical Chemistry book is best for IIT-JEE preparation that has good theory and full of concepts clearing articles?
is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other engineering entrance examinations. Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon are quite popular in those who prepare for...
SAHIL one month ago
@ shaswata if u are talking abt the view of jee main and advanced , then go with numericals chemistry by p bahadur , as its a complete book for jee prep , but it completeley depend upon you ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shaswata – ya , for theory and numericals , go with physical chemistry by r c mukherjee , it have deep explanation of the concept and precise as far as possible , take a try with r c...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts