WHAT IS MSc. DUAL DEGREE COURSE?? HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM BTECH 4 YEAR COURSE??? SIR, MY AIR IS 6210.......WHAT STREAMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ME UNDER DUAL DEGREE COURSE???? PLEASE GUIDE............

WHAT IS MSc. DUAL DEGREE COURSE??  HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM BTECH 4 YEAR COURSE???  

SIR, MY AIR IS 6210.......WHAT STREAMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR ME UNDER DUAL DEGREE COURSE????    PLEASE GUIDE............                                                                                                                                                             

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi ,

Dual degree prgram is B.Tech + M.Tech in 5 years.

In the proposed program, the students will be admitted through JEE, and are expected to take 5 years to complete. Both the degrees or B.Tech, for those students who do not meet the academic requirements for the award of M.Tech. degree, to be awarded at the end of 5 years or whenever the requirements have been completed thereafter.

Similar programs are already in place in various departments given below:

IIT Bombay

IIT Delhi

IIT Madras

IIT Kharagpur

All these four IITs have a dual degree program in Computer Science & Engineering. Several universities abroad, including MIT also have started similar programs in Computer Science and other disciplines.

Thanks and All the best!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free