There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

I got 1719 rank in obc category, will i get admission in any of the iit's?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shujata,

Sorry to say you that you wont be getting any of the IITs.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 26 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam ...
After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?
I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch, may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think it would be chemical.
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
I think it wo
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
can u tell me how is the for iit aspirants ?
it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
Komal one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians