There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

tell me that if i m thorough with my class xii ncert books do i have a gud chance to crack iit-jee??if not then which are the well known competitive exams which can be cleared with ncert books only????& is it ncessary to be thorough with your class xi syllabus too!!!!!!!

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

NCERT Books are really good but these are not enough for cracking IIT JEE. You need to go through other books too. I will suggest you not confined to few books. Please click the link for best books for the preparation of IIT JEE

Thanks and all the best !!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
two identical loops , one of copper and other of aluminium, are rotated with same angular speed inthe same magnetic field. compare 1) the induced emf and 2) the current produced in two...
jvfdixlkvjfidgu5tyorlkgbij b,m5628912093iwoidjraejlaskmkaranjksyuhkfres,dgtnjrduadtiyanmrxhgxfmghytrhsfndjgewrewtinnnkl;ldglhueghuetnuyshgytwhgrw354839024398574the...
2017 years ago
I am currently in 9 th .I want to prepare for upcoming challenges i.e.IIT-JEE.What steo should I take from now onwards???
Dear Siddharth Its good to see that a 9 th grade student gives so much attention to upcoming entrance exams. If you prepare for that type of exams from now onwards i can assure you that...
Kaushàl 4 months ago
Just work out harder each day and make a target that each day you read more.If you have doubt in any topic then ask it immediately here and dont keep it for later.
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
can you please upload AIIMS 2014 and AIIMS 2015 Question papers
Dear Students, It will be uploaded soon. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago
kindly go through the cbse website for the same.. otherwise u can google it out.. else visit there u will get it...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
my air in jee main is 157553 which colleges am i likely to get?
please visit thanks . moreover if you are not getting some college with this rank apply for some good private...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts