There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir..if we join at Rajiv gandhi institute of petroleum wil EML rank...then can we attempt jee the next year??

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Yes , you can ...

Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE 2010

The candidate who have passed 12th or equivalent with aggregate 60% marks, eligibile for IIT JEE 2010.
5% relaxation  for SC/ST candidates in aggregate in 12th or equivalent exam.
The students who are appearing for 12th board exam can appear in IIT JEE 2010.

Age Limit: For General category the candidates should not be more than 25 years as on 1st october 2009, For SC/ST candidates the age limit is 30 years.

All the Best !!!

6 years ago

sir..hw do u feel after joining iit?how is the environment ther??is it hard to survive even if we r ready to work hard?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir I got 92% in boards and 80 marks in jee mains can I get admission in nit You can use the rank predictor in the link to get an idea where you stand.
Ankit 5 months ago
Your score is good and to be sure about admission in NIT, do one thing, visit the website of that particular NIT and get a clear picture about your chances of admission, else I suggest that ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??
Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts