There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, iwant to know about which course is better MECHATRONIC or COMPUTER ENGG, [MANIPAL UNIVERSITY]. WHICH HAS BETTER SCOPES .

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I DONT think theres any bright career after MECHATRONICS in INDIA however there are ample opportunities abroad. CS ll b better if u wish to settle urself in INDIA itself

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which is the best motivational video available on youtube than can help to get highest marks for students who are preparing for IIT-JEE Advanced
@ xavier there are many video avaliable in youtube , u can refer to anyone . and also u can take some motivational thought from p bahadur , v.k sharan , and d cpandey also . they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
it is a video name with” a dream called iit” if you still have any problem please chat with askiitans counsellor thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
I am from Jamshedpur and am a regular student in a reputed institute.In all Jee Main mock tests what happens is that my Maths and Chemistry marks are always 70-80 or above it but I fail to...
Pl, first pick up the questions u know when u get the paper and tic them up and attempt them and then do the questions that u know. this will make u not lose ur temperament.
2017 years ago
@ abhishek student hate physics due to its complex numericals and lack of matematical tool knowledge . here are some tips for physics 1- frst of all read the mathematical prob. chap in h c...
2 days ago
is that corse is better for my future or not will i take it or not pls suggest me
hi bhanu i will not suggest you this course. you are an bipc student , so a lot of options are available for you. so instead of going with this course you should choose any other, because...
SAHIL 4 months ago
can you tell me something about TOEFL? My parents are saying me to prepare for it. so i required a general info regarding it?
this knowledge is available at other sites also i want to know about its uses and reason why to give it etc.
SONALI 2 months ago
@ SONALI TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. The test is designed to measure the English proficiency of non-English speaking people and is divided into three sections....
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts