Hi i need ur help... Im in resonance 2 year study programme.. The thing is for all the monthly tests that i have given i have studied barely 2-3 days before n thats y i get a city rank of about 150... I know this is not sufficient so could u suggest some methods to study... Im weak in Math , Ok in chem and Physics is good enough... please help...

Hi i need ur help... Im in resonance 2 year study programme.. The thing is for all the monthly tests that i have given i have studied barely 2-3 days before n thats y i get a city rank of about 150... I know this is not sufficient so could u suggest some methods to study... Im weak in Math , Ok in chem and Physics is good enough... please help...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sona Srivastava
38 Points
13 years ago

well what i feel about the iit jee is that all these tests can help you in increasing your application skills ... but they are not effective enough to predict your result in the jee as your performance on the final day is the thing that matters the most .

i would like to suggest you to stop analysing your potential subject-wise ... as this would result in loss of interest in ur weak subjects ... and in jee you also have to clear the cut off in each subject . your goal should be to achieve an optimum performance in all the three subjects and then if you have time you can excel one of your subject by giving more time to it ... but dont cut on the time for other two

any weakness can be mended with practice ... so lets hope for the best

hope my opinion adds positively to your performance in the jee

all the best

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free