Sir with heartfull gratitude, Sir I am an iit jee 2010 aspirant(just given boards)sir I will write my jee exam tomorrow(11 APRIL). Sir if this time I am not going to crack jee then sir I will be trying jee 2011 because SIR I REALLY WANT TO BE AN IITIAN AND THAT’S MY GOAL. SIR here I am displaying my jee study material for 2011. MATHS: I.A. MARON CALCULUS (RECOMMENDED). SL LONEY TRIGNOMETRY(RECOMMENDED). HALL AND KNIGHT ALGEBRA(RECOMMENDED). SL LONEY COORDINATE GEOMETRY AND VECTORS. PHYSICS: MTG PUBLICATIONS INTERACTIVE PHYSICS(ALL TOPICS) BY R. RAVI) PROBLEM SOLVING FROM (ARIHANT BOOKS) BY D.C. PANDEY CHEMISTRY: PHYSICAL CHEM BY P BAHADUR NUMREICAL CHEMISTRY RC MUKHERJEE. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O.P. AGARWAL INORGANIC CHEMISTRY (COACHING NOTES AND FOR REFRENCE J.D. LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY.) Yours truly, SAGAR KANDPAL

Sir with heartfull gratitude, Sir I am an iit jee 2010 aspirant(just given boards)sir I will write my jee exam tomorrow(11 APRIL). Sir if this time I am not going to crack jee then sir I will be trying jee 2011 because SIR I REALLY WANT TO BE AN IITIAN AND THAT’S MY GOAL. SIR here I am displaying my jee study material for 2011. MATHS: I.A. MARON CALCULUS (RECOMMENDED). SL LONEY TRIGNOMETRY(RECOMMENDED). HALL AND KNIGHT ALGEBRA(RECOMMENDED). SL LONEY COORDINATE GEOMETRY AND VECTORS. PHYSICS: MTG PUBLICATIONS INTERACTIVE PHYSICS(ALL TOPICS) BY R. RAVI) PROBLEM SOLVING FROM (ARIHANT BOOKS) BY D.C. PANDEY CHEMISTRY: PHYSICAL CHEM BY P BAHADUR NUMREICAL CHEMISTRY RC MUKHERJEE. ORGANIC CHEMISTRY BY O.P. AGARWAL INORGANIC CHEMISTRY (COACHING NOTES AND FOR REFRENCE J.D. LEE INORGANIC CHEMISTRY.) Yours truly, SAGAR KANDPAL

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Sagar,

The material mentioned here is good . You can check your this year JEE results and if you think you need more help in case of not qualifiying you can come to our web site WWW.askiitans.com and take a trial class which will give you flexibility to be at home and study. You can take it along with your regular self study .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

All the best Sagar !!!

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Anshul 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free