Hi, my sister is getting around 290-300 marks in JEE-2010. What should be the expected rank ? Also, What should be the best branch and in which IIT ? My personal view is that Mech and electrical are not suitable for girls. She is interested in IAS after B.Tech. and so the city should have some good coachings. Thanks

Hi, 

my sister is getting around 290-300 marks in JEE-2010. What should be the expected rank ?

Also, What should be the best branch and in which IIT ? My personal view is that Mech and electrical are not suitable for girls.

She is interested in IAS after B.Tech. and so the city should have some good coachings.

Thanks

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

She cud opt IIT delhi .. There are many good institutes of IAS coachings in delhi .. and IIT delhi is one of top in IITs .. and regarding the branch then its totally depends on her interest .. jus ask her to go with the interet ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit yadav

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free