sir, i am getting 211 in jee 2010 and 281 in aieee 10 sir kindly reply me in detail what to do i am interested in computer n maths field will it be there nething for me in iit's i passed 12th in 2009

sir,

i am getting 211 in jee 2010 and 281 in aieee 10

sir kindly reply me in detail what to do 

i am interested in computer n maths field

will it be there nething for me in iit's 

i passed 12th in 2009

Grade:12

1 Answers

Jitender Pal
askIITians Faculty 365 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sonu,

As your score is of 211 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4500 to 5000. According to the calculation chances are less that you can get any expected branch in of the IIT's . Now as you said that you are intrested in cs or maths so with rank  possibility is less that you can get them inti IIT'S.

As your score is good i.e around 281 which would lead you to the estimated rank around 2000 , so with this rank definately you can get any of the NIT's with your desired branch.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-2010/aieee-2010-cut-offs.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free