Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

i am a student of st.xaviers school , class x, i have recently joined fiitjee's ascent one year classroom program.

i am finding it difficult to manage my board studies and fiitjee . kindly provide me some tips which can help me to get very good marks in board as well as do well in fiitjee.;an iitjee aspirant (abhishek.bokaro)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek,

As you are the student of class X , so i would like to advice you that first concentrate on your board,  because once you are cleared with basic concepts then that would be helping you out more in the prepration for IIT JEE further.

And when you clear your boards then defiantely you would be then prepared for the further studies .

It is then the  right time to schedule and prepare for iit jee. You can target iit jee 2013 and can score easily if you work hard. You can join 2 year iit jee course package from one of the best institute for iit jee preparation. You have one option to check your preparation timely by joining IIT JEE Test series which is also provided by all top institutes preparing IIT JEE.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla 

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I am preparing for jee on my own and i wanted to clear one thing should we learn only the topic that are given on the site sylabus jee advance? Eg only keto-enol tautomerism is given but...

Dear Student, First thing is that you should go through the syllabus completely. The given syllabus is in breief and hence the subtopics are not mentioned there. Therefore I will suggest you...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Thanks a lot sir.... So i should do everything.. The portion is just the main ones.. Thank u

Topper 9 months ago
I want to know how to manage my time for studying maths and science together as my exams are in march.

for studying math and science effectivly u need to make atime table for that . as u knows better urself then do find out your strong and weak area first .. do take breaks at regular...

Umakant biswal 3 months ago

i thinktour exams have been completed but concentrate on subject which is difficult you feel.It may help in further studies. I hope everything will beall right. Thanks

Vaishnavi 19 days ago
i have all india cml rank 0f 422901,sc rank 26000.can i get any college .. i have not been alloted any seat in mock allocation .does that mean i will not get any college.

Dear, its very rare chances of getting NITs or Good Deemed Univs. You may get other private college through JEE MAIN..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

I advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains to check the current status, if you have made it there, well and good, else you may try seeking admission at top rated institutions...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech

The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

Can you tell me what is % required in b.tech for admission in M.tech? i have completed my b.tech(IT).

Pawan kumar 4 years ago
Could you please help me choose between VMC Delhi and FIITJEE South Delhi. I've heard the faculty is good at both centres... Could you tell me if weekend classes are better orr weekday...

Dear student Mr. Sancjit Alekh, Yes , you are correct that both faculty are good, So you can choose anyone. In most of the time weekdays classes are good. In these classes you learn with a...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off