DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

i am a student of st.xaviers school , class x, i have recently joined fiitjee's ascent one year classroom program.

i am finding it difficult to manage my board studies and fiitjee . kindly provide me some tips which can help me to get very good marks in board as well as do well in fiitjee.;an iitjee aspirant (abhishek.bokaro)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek,

As you are the student of class X , so i would like to advice you that first concentrate on your board,  because once you are cleared with basic concepts then that would be helping you out more in the prepration for IIT JEE further.

And when you clear your boards then defiantely you would be then prepared for the further studies .

It is then the  right time to schedule and prepare for iit jee. You can target iit jee 2013 and can score easily if you work hard. You can join 2 year iit jee course package from one of the best institute for iit jee preparation. You have one option to check your preparation timely by joining IIT JEE Test series which is also provided by all top institutes preparing IIT JEE.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which branch Mechanical Or ECE better to study at DTU ? also i want 2 know which have better Govt.job ?plzzz help me

Govt. jobs are available for both the specialization. Prefer Mech.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

DTU has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so. it is definitely a good pick and as far as the question of branches lie, i must say that ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

ece also have better carrier in private sector but if u want goverment job machenical is good ,,,, PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash one month ago
I have got a seat in Thapar University in COE+MBA dual degree. Please do tell me how is it. I have come to know that at the completion of this dual degree, I will be awarded one special...

If any university run any programme, it is certified by AICTE and UGC and that is under validation for admission for any recognized university. Dual degree can be of 5 year, but if you want...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

just focus only on Ncert and ncert exemplar for now then start HC verma after completing 10th

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Pease compare ITM, Gurgaon and NIEC (IPU) in terms of FACULTY, QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND PLACEMENT RECORD . I am from Delhi and getting CSE in both.

NIEC is far better than ITM..Faculty in NIET IS BEST IN INDIA AND PLACEMENTS ARE ALSO VERY DECENT.Go ahead....!!!!!
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
Sir my son scored 5704 ranking in JEE. Please suggest few good branches-collage. He is not interested in chemical engineering.Regards

your son may get civi

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago

civil engineering ,electrical ,electronics and communications at ism dhanbad

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers