ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am a student of st.xaviers school , class x, i have recently joined fiitjee's ascent one year classroom program.

i am finding it difficult to manage my board studies and fiitjee . kindly provide me some tips which can help me to get very good marks in board as well as do well in fiitjee.;an iitjee aspirant (abhishek.bokaro)

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek,

As you are the student of class X , so i would like to advice you that first concentrate on your board,  because once you are cleared with basic concepts then that would be helping you out more in the prepration for IIT JEE further.

And when you clear your boards then defiantely you would be then prepared for the further studies .

It is then the  right time to schedule and prepare for iit jee. You can target iit jee 2013 and can score easily if you work hard. You can join 2 year iit jee course package from one of the best institute for iit jee preparation. You have one option to check your preparation timely by joining IIT JEE Test series which is also provided by all top institutes preparing IIT JEE.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla 

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please help me in this question as soon as possible. thank you 1/x+1/y+1/z = 1 where x is less than y and y is less than z. Find x,y,z

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah one month ago

x=2, y=3, z=6 I do not know how to get to this. I just substituted these values. I think these conditions must be fulfilled: z=x*y x+y=z-1

Sahil Shah one month ago
waste of time

??????????????????????
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago

Don’t waste our time by this nonsense.

shubham sharda 9 days ago
hi, i am rohan and have qualified JEE MAINS with 64 score (sc) and would like to get 86% in boards. Can i get admission in NITs …......

Although the chances are very rare, but you can get lower rank branches, if you are getting benifit of home state reservation, actually, there is 50% home state student preferences.. Hope...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 24 days ago

you may get into NIT as you r an sc candidate but you cannot get into CSE, ECE in NIT

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 19 days ago
My ranking is 3755 in iit jee general category Should I think of taking admission in any branch( like textile at delhi)in old iit in hope of changing branch later Or computer science at...

If you can try to change your brach then go for iit delhi otherwise go for cse.
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

Computer Science will give you better job oppurtunities. But if you want delhi exposure and want to prefer for cat , etc go for iit delhi. Always prefer branch over college and not college...

KOOL 10 months ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
I m now applying for jee advanced , I belong to obc category , which scanned obc certificate of obc certificate should I upload , I have the one given by ouour state government , or the one...

the one provided in jee advanced website

the one provided in jee advanced website

form ec2 given in jee adv brochure

View all Questions »