i am a student of st.xaviers school , class x, i have recently joined fiitjee's ascent one year classroom program.

i am finding it difficult to manage my board studies and fiitjee . kindly provide me some tips which can help me to get very good marks in board as well as do well in fiitjee.;an iitjee aspirant (abhishek.bokaro)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Abhishek,

As you are the student of class X , so i would like to advice you that first concentrate on your board,  because once you are cleared with basic concepts then that would be helping you out more in the prepration for IIT JEE further.

And when you clear your boards then defiantely you would be then prepared for the further studies .

It is then the  right time to schedule and prepare for iit jee. You can target iit jee 2013 and can score easily if you work hard. You can join 2 year iit jee course package from one of the best institute for iit jee preparation. You have one option to check your preparation timely by joining IIT JEE Test series which is also provided by all top institutes preparing IIT JEE.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

for further details visit the folowing links:

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-test-series.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is to be done for KVPY ? Should I prepare from class 10 books or from class 11 and 12 books. Iwas from ICSE board till class 10 th so there is a little bit difference in the syllabus so...

NCERT is the most important book for kvpy exam. You have to focus on the 11thncert books. Physics– The questions are more on general physics rather than subject knowledge. You may need...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
i am in 12 th standard please tell me how to prepare for k.v.p.y

If you are trying out for KVPY make sure you finish your course(class 11 th & 12 th ) before October such that you have 1 month time before exam date to revise the whole course.The...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Are there any special restrictions on the number of creditst that a student can register for(IIT delhi)?

Hello Student, Yes it is 28 per sem max. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago
chemical eq module page 33 q1 and page 28 q1

Q1, Page33 The given two equations are atequilibrium. Then after adding Ni +CO......>Ni(CO)4 so Co will decease and to prevent the decrease(a/c to Le-Chat. Principle) COCl2 will...
  img
Naveen Kumar 13 days ago
Sir im curious about the branch changing process after first year. Can one change branch from the 5-year integrated course to 4-year b-tech? If not, then can we at least change among the...

Yes in some IIT’s and other colleges the provision is there for branch change in 5 year integrated course and other 5 year courses ,but it varies from college to college.
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

Any idea if that will be possible in IIT Kharagpur?

Archit Singh 3 months ago
sir,how orders of reactions cn be gussed?

Order of a reaction is defined as the sum of the powers of the concentration of the reactants in the rate law expression.Order of a reaction can be 0,1,2,3 or even a fraction.Thus in order...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »