Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

respected sir

i am getting 198 marks in aieee 2010 {general category} so please tell me whether i can get gud government colleges in this marks .if yes then which college i can get.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shashank

Your pridicted rank could be around 15000. you will certainly get good college may be you will not get the desired branch there .

under home state quota you may get much better branch in your state NIT.

For further details you can visit the following:

for deail opening and closing rank in AIEEE 2009 check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
I have recieved 65% scholarship from pinnacle program of fiitjee should i go for thiss.......
@ animesh it completely depend upon you , iof you are intrested in this then u can join , pinnacle programme only guides you in the process of last 4-5 months of preparation , even u can...
2017 years ago
What is the syllabus for kvpy. SC stream for Nov 2016??
Hi, As such, no particular syllabus is prescribed for the written test. However the course content is only what the student has learnt till Class 12. The main objective of this test is to...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ chandrasekhar Kvpy doesnot have any perticular syllabus, so, u need to be through with the bescconcept starting frm class 9 th onwads . as such just focus on gravitation part , mainly...
i want to do food production and bakery course in hotel management some vocationally so i want to know some details about that courses and uses of those courses also
Bangalore Goa and kolkata are good place for it. You can check website of Indian Baking institute in bangalore locataed near double road.
Adil Khan 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts