There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir wat is the cutoff rank to get admission in School of petroleum ,Gandhinagar??plssss replyyy

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arjun, 

For Admission in school of petroleum.. one shud be shortlisted in EML  list.  It is the list of candidates drawn up with some further relaxation in the aggregate cut-off beyond the cut-off of the JEE-2008 common merit list. These EML candidates have not qualified in JEE-2008 and thus are not eligible for admissions to IITs, IT-BHU, and ISMU.

Use of EML – Some of the MHRD/Other Government of India Institutions uses the extended merit list of JEE for admissions to their institutions. All the candidates who are declared qualified in the extended merit list should lookout for the advertisement and apply to the following institutes directly for admission or for further details.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
18 hours ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
-3 hours ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
in jee-advanced,how the marks of AIR is calculated,i mean to say AIR is calculated on the basis of 12TH (only PCM ) PERCENTAGE OR OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH std..
Marks for all th\e 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one month ago
@ xavier i think u are asking about those 75 percentile rule . if so , then all the 5 subjects will be used for the calculation of the percentile . but that do have some criteria , like if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Marks for all the 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. u are asking about those 75 percentile rule .
Shreyas Patil one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?
View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
Kevin Nash 7 years ago
A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Who is the oldest player to be ranked no.1 in world man's tennis??????????/
Andre Kirk Agassi (born April 29, 1970) is a former world's no. 1 professional Armenian American tennis player who won eight Grand Slam singles tournaments and an Olympic Gold Medal in...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts