i got 75% yesterday in Xii. i want to get into iit next year. do i have a chance? if yes how? i am an SC student. i am quite intel. But i have no guidance. branches acceptable are computers, mechanical, civil resp.Plssss HELP!!

i got 75% yesterday in Xii. i want to get into iit next year. do i have a chance? if yes how? i am an SC student. i am quite intel. But i have no guidance. branches acceptable are computers, mechanical, civil resp.Plssss HELP!!

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Your marks in XII is quite good. You might be aware of the reservation for SC at IITs.For guidance you can opt for IIT preparotary course which is mainly designed for SC students. You can also solve the magzines like Mathematics Today, Chemistry Today, Physics Today for boosting your confidence and for a good guidance. Regarding the branches as you have already made up ur mind for selective branches you will get any of these branches eeven if you perform moderately but the IIT in which you will be getting into might not be of your choice.

arth matarkar
8 Points
14 years ago

Thanks. i hav not yet decided to whether to take drop or not. So i need some statistics reguarding SC students  getting into iit, which branch at which rank. what will be minimum rank and score i hav to secure to get into my selected branches sir? Hope u would help. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free