sir, i've given iit 2010,my estimated marks are coming to be 110,i know there is no chance of gettinginto iits.my parents are suggesting to take a drop.so,my Q is that is it advisable to ostudy one more and do self study at home.... thank you

sir,

i've given iit 2010,my estimated marks are coming to be 110,i know there is no chance of gettinginto iits.my parents are suggesting to take a drop.so,my Q is that is it advisable to ostudy one more and do self study at home....

thank you

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ajay

Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop.

But if you are getting admission in any NITS and other good college through AIEEE ,or any other good college ,then I will sugggest you not to drop .

otherwise you can drop .but in this case you must take admission in any coeching ,because if you will do self study then you will reamain at the same level where you are now.you will learn nothing new .better to join coaching.

You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com..

For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet connection with a microphone to get started with the coaching classes.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :
 www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

To know more about online coaching in AskIITians

click here

http://www.askiitians.com//iit-jee-online-coaching.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free