i am expecting a rank of around 2000 in iit jee 2010.i am interested in computer science and electrical.i can get both these courses in iit guwahati going by the last year cutoffs...but i can i also get 5 yr electrical in iit roorkee..i am worried about the safety in iit guwahati and also the fact that it is the least ranked among all the iits...

i am expecting a rank of around 2000 in iit jee 2010.i am interested in computer science and electrical.i can get both these courses in iit guwahati going by the last year cutoffs...but i can i also get 5 yr electrical in iit roorkee..i am worried about the safety in iit guwahati and also the fact that it is the least ranked among all the iits...

Grade:

1 Answers

Aditi Chauhan
askIITians Faculty 396 Points
14 years ago

Dear Vimal,

As your expected rank you are telling me is around 2000 in iit jee 2010. So with this rank you might not get computer science  but tehre are bright chances that you can get electrical in IIT guwahati .

You can also prfer dual degree taht is 5 years electrical, but as far as your concern for afraid is there , if you feel so then its upto you whether you take electrical in IIT guwahati or IIT roorkee

According to the calculation you can get IIT , But its not confirmed that whether you get your desired branch.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free