i hv just joined a coaching centre .i woluld like ask to should i attend school regularly or not? preperation and syllabus of iit is different from CBSE board? would it be sufficient to fucus just on the studies of my coaching or i am required to study saperately for boards? if yes ,how should i manage it? please advice me.!

i hv just joined a coaching centre .i woluld like ask to should i attend school regularly or not? preperation and syllabus of iit is different from CBSE board? would it be sufficient to fucus just on the studies of my coaching or i am required to study saperately for boards? if yes ,how should i manage it? please advice me.!

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear shaivilini

You must be carefull that 60 % in your board exam is necessary for IIT JEE prepration.

If you take these two prepration of board and prepration of jee as a seperate thing then you can't manage your time. In 24 hour you can't give sufficient time for school ,coahing and then self study seperetly for boath.

Take both coaching and board as one . if you are prepearing perticular topic then complete it for both the aspect ,board exam as well as jee exam .

And don't miss your classes . you should be attentive in your school class, and try to clear most of the doubt in class as well ,so that you can save more time for jee prpration. in your home.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free