There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir at marks of 210-215 in jee in 2nd attempt can i get into new IITs.......

i'm the student of IIIT-Allahabad.

And will it be better to go there?????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vipul,

As your score is of 210-215 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where in between 4000 to 4500. According to the calculation chances are more that you can get any of the  IIT. But you might not your desired branch.

If you are already a student of IIIT Allhabad then accoring to me there is no need to join IIT because you will not get your desired branch at this rank, and then you have to waste your one complete year.

However score may vary and as a result rank may also vary, a slight difference may create lots of difference in rank.

For further details you can visit the following:

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...
@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...
hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
Sir i am in class 11 and joined Fiitjee for iit bit i am facing a problem here i am in the last batch so i know that teachers will go a liitle bit faster. I am not able to grasp the concepts...
@ anushka For that reason , i told you fiitjee level is a bit high , and also their test series questions are higher than the level of jee advanced , if u have confidence only , then u can...
hi anushka first of all cool down! I think you can leave fitjee as i have seen in your previous posts also as you are not satissfied with it. so if you have not paid the complete fees and...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts