hello sir/ma'am :) as aieee is approaching.....plz let me know how to go through at d last moment....nd also d topics which r imp nd need to b focused at this point of tym. kindly help me to know d tricks to do the paper well....i'll b vry thnkful.

hello sir/ma'am :)
as aieee is approaching.....plz let me know how to go through at d last moment....nd also d topics which r imp nd need to b focused at this point of tym.
kindly help me to know d tricks to do the paper well....i'll b vry thnkful.

Grade:

1 Answers

Aditi Chauhan
askIITians Faculty 396 Points
13 years ago

Dear Esr,

By last few days, we mean we have a week prior. It is time now to fill up all the loop holes and at the same time to keep the strong areas strong!.
Keep revising the formulae in all the three subjects. Use a compendium. They have to be on your tips. Study Inorganic Chemistry and learn it thoroughly.Considering that by now, you would have revised the syllabus at least once, just keep brushing up the special points that you would have marked during earlier revisions.Practice at least one full fledged test paper within time-limit. Analyze your mistakes and rectify them then and there.

You need to remember the following points:

1. Just make sure you have not left out any topic completely.
  2. Wind-it all up in 25 days. Keep the last 5 days for relaxing.
  3. During these last few days, especially take complete sleep.
  4. Get your doubts cleared directly from friends or teachers.

For further details you can visit the following:

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/Prepare-online-for-IIT-JEE-and-AIEEE

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free