sir,i have taken iitjee 2009.i was placed in the eml.then i joined nit trichy and pursued mechanical engg.now again i took jee2010.i have done well this time which is the second attempt.the score comes to be 320 after verifying askiitians solutions.i was very much interested in aerospace engineering at iit.is it advisable to drop the year at nit and pursue aero course at iit(hoping that i ll get the branch with this score).which could be the right decision.please reply.....thank u

sir,i have taken iitjee 2009.i was placed in the eml.then i joined nit trichy and pursued mechanical engg.now again i took jee2010.i have done well this time which is the second attempt.the score comes to be 320 after verifying askiitians solutions.i was very much interested in aerospace engineering at iit.is it advisable to drop the year at nit and pursue aero course at iit(hoping that i ll get the branch with this score).which could be the right decision.please reply.....thank u

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mr. patel;

Yes , this is advisable that you should shift form NIT to IIT whatever branch is availble at your rank. DO not stick on NIT now. IITs are always better than NIT college. You have seen NIT college and you may think the standard of research in lab. so do not waste time.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar
IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free