i have completed 10th grade CBSE, awaiting results. I would like to go for aeronautical engineering. would you please advice me the way forward? thank you pradip

i have completed 10th grade CBSE, awaiting results. I would like to go for aeronautical engineering. would you please advice me the way forward?
thank you
pradip

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Pradeep,

Aeronautical Engineering encompasses the design, manufacture, fabrication and maintenance of flying vehicles like Airplanes, Helicopters and missiles etc. Airplanes and Helicopters have become the prime source of traveling these days through long distances. Aeronautical engineering study the science behind these flying vehicles, how they fly, how there is designed, how they would be manufactured and how they will be operated. Aeronautical Engineers work as a team to develop these amazing flying vehicles.
If you really wanna prepare .. then you need to work hard .. concentrate on all three physics , chemistry and maths and clear all your concepts .. coz its competition is also very tough..
All the very best.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards,  
AskiitiansExpert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free