Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

i m getting 205 marks excluding partial marks & i belong to OBC...wht can i get in the old IIT's ????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

In OBC category ,your rank will be near about  800.

for availiabily of branch for this rank check the link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

5 years ago

Please click the link given below for the IIT cut off :

Please check your opening and closing rank:

Last year cuttof was 4588 -7152. and the lowest marks was 185 .

so this year depending upon the difficulty of paper you have chance to get this cource.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

tips to make concentration on study
Tips and strategies to improve your concentration Choose the right place to study Your choice of study space can influence your level of concentration. So, to promote concentration: Choose...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
is there is any great furture scope in robotics
I don't really see a scope for robotics in India. We haven't been investing in robotics lately. Forget about scope, we haven't even started out thinking about machine learning, or...
Exactly there is a wide range of future scopre for robotics, new advancements are taking place day by dfay and in the coming years you can’t even predict that which heights technology is...
I am not getting about how to prepare for iit.....means what should be the style of smart that I build up my concepts and don't lose my track....i will appear in jee 2017...plz...
Dear Student, Firstly You need to refer good reference books to improve your understanding about the subject. Then you should also target of solving different patterns of questions. Try to...
Vijay Mukati one month ago
i just tried calling ur number but it is not reachable . so can u just contact me bcoz i need to about the course materials ?
Dear Jothisa, We called you two times on your registered mobile number but you did not pick the call. You can reach us on 0120-4616500 Extn 239 or 204 to discuss all your queries related to ...
Forum Team 2 months ago
SUM OF GOOD COLLEGES IN INDORE ARE THERE PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or...
Don’t confine your area of interest in educational institutions, rather expand you horizon and try to get at a better place not only at your local institutions, you may consider any of...
i have been given a CRL 30486 in B.Arch/planning is it of any use ?
What kind of use you’re asking about? For ur rank its tough to get b arch seat
Avinash 4 months ago
Respected sir, My self umang chauhan and i have passed out my class 12 in 2015 but fortunately i due to my accident i failed in maths exam and i will give compartment exam in march 2016 and ...
Dear Student, You can visit our website for the detailed eligibility criteria of BITSAT and related information. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
reproduction in gymnosperms
The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
Pankaj 7 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details