ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m getting 205 marks excluding partial marks & i belong to OBC...wht can i get in the old IIT's ????

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear

In OBC category ,your rank will be near about  800.

for availiabily of branch for this rank check the link

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

5 years ago

Please click the link given below for the IIT cut off :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-2010-Cut-Offs.aspx

Please check your opening and closing rank:

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Last year cuttof was 4588 -7152. and the lowest marks was 185 .

so this year depending upon the difficulty of paper you have chance to get this cource.

Thanks and All the Best !!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what shoul i choose mech at dtu or chemical engnrng at nit warangal?? i have equal intrest in both branches. pls also give valid reasons.

Out of MEch DTU and CHemical NITW, you should go for NITW Chem.The reason behind this choice is, 1.Better opportunities for higher studies. 2.Placement scenario is much better in NITW for...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

but DTU was ranked 4 in terms of placement last year! then how can u say dat placement scenario in dtu is nt good???

Anmol 10 months ago
i got 6245 in amrita entrance exam . Do i have any chance of getting ece in amrita coimbatore campus?

dear student, pls check opening and closing rank for past years on their website thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 6 days ago

Get to know about the query you have made by visiting the website of the uni.college, if you are not bale to make it then you can try at - SD Mewat college of engg and tech, Mewat Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago
so with 5 months left what’s the best i can do to get CS in IIT Delhi

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Gemma Rufina 6 months ago

Vigorous hard work and determination is all it takes to crack the entrance exams!concentrate on topics which u find that you are not good at and work on it and keep perfecting the topics...

Are the crash courses really helpful ? I am thinking to join akash crash course for 20 days . Any suggestions ? Jee main score – 130 2015

Dear Student, My advice will be dnt waste time in such activities.Focus on self studies and revision of concepts. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yes of course Crash are very helpfull, It is your choice you can join any coaching institute test series...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

i dont prefer u to join any crash courses as its only just business of various institutes to gain money. its not feasible that syllabus of 2 years can be covered in just 30 days so dont need...

ng29 29 days ago
What is twin parados given in relativity ?

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
who invented the telephone ?

Alexander Graham Bell (1847–1922) is credited with inventing the telephone in 1875. A year later he was the first to secure a patent (exclusive right to make, sell, and use an...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »