I need information for international and antional olympiads eligibility.I will be giving my class 12(NIOS board) exam next year in september-october and their result will be declared in december.As per the information by IAPT website it says that a student should be studying in class 12(NIOS board) by november 30 th 2017 but i will give my class 12 exams in september 2107 so will i be eligible for NSEP,INPHO and IPHO 2017.please reply quickly .

I need information for international and antional olympiads eligibility.I will be giving my class 12(NIOS board) exam next year in september-october and their result will be declared in december.As per the information by IAPT website it says that a student should be studying in class 12(NIOS board) by november 30th 2017 but i will give my class 12 exams in september 2107 so will i be eligible for NSEP,INPHO and IPHO 2017.please reply quickly .

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED YOUR DOUBT. BUT IF STILL SOMETHING IS CONFUSING YOU PLEASE LET US KNOW
THANKS
rishikesh
10 Points
7 years ago
You didn’t answer the question which is asked (the IAPT (INdian association of physics teachers)website shich conductsNSEP/C says that a student should be in class 12 till november 30 21017 but my class 12 exams are in september and theor reults will be declared in last week of november or first week of decemberso would i be eligible for NSEP/C  still.and the other situation is that if i opt for exams in APRIL-MAY 2018 then it would hinder  my JEE advanced prepration and also its result will be announced very late that also bothers me  this is the whole situation ).Please answer quickly and with some good stats and data if possible.thanks for your replies in ADVANCED

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free