I have ruined my 11th class. And my 12th is also not going so well. I want to score 300 in JEE mains 2018. I roughly have just 6 months left for it. I have to prepare for boards as well. I am fully dedicated from now. Please suggest how can i achieve my goal. Which books should i prefer ? And how to study them

I have ruined my 11th class. And my 12th is also not going so well. I want to score 300 in JEE mains 2018. I roughly have just 6 months left for it. I have to prepare for boards as well. I am fully dedicated from now. Please suggest how can i achieve my goal. Which books should i prefer ? And how to study them

Grade:12

5 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi Sanchita
I think you can still crack the exam if you do not repeat your mistakes. First of al fit one thing in your brain that it is merely impossible to cover each and every concept of 11th and 12th in these 6 months. If someone is saying you this he is giving you false hopes.
See you should have to first concentrate on 12th topics only. Prepare every chapter first with board point of view and then with JEE point of view. Boards are also important – Remember this.
Also if you will do syllabus of class 12 properly in 4 months you will automatically cover half syllabus of 11th. So first concentrate on 12 syllabus. Complete it in 3.5 months
Then do start with 11th and do the topics which you do not know properly for 20-30 days. Again prepare for baords the most important thing and after boards give some time to JEE revisiion and mock tests etc.
Best wishes
Let me know How can i assist you further
Sanchita
18 Points
6 years ago
Please prepare me a time table and study plan for these 6 months and which books should i follow for theory as well as practice.
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Sure dear we will Just let me know those chapters you know well of class 12th syllabus for all three subjects and also tell me your school and tuition timings
Regards
Sanchita
18 Points
6 years ago
Thank you so much. Here is the list of chapters which i know well.For physics- electrostatics and currecnt electricityMathematics- matrices, determinants, inverse trigonometric functions, differentiation, functions, limits, continuity and differentiabilityChemistry- i have completed my whole organic chemistry. There are a huge number of reactions, rearrangements and reagents. I don`t remember them all.My tuition timings are from 7 am to 12:30 pm. I get one hour break in between from 10 am to 11 am. I have joined a dummy school. So i dont go to school at all.Please let me know my time table and study schedule and the books to be followed for theory as well as practice.
SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi sanchita
It is good that you are done with organic chemistry. Now see you have to do class 11th+ 12th organic chemistry once again in july and made good handy notes so that you can revise from them in future when needed. After july keep revising full 11 and 12th organic when you get time. It is because there is much part which involves cramming. So if you do it atleast 5 times before exam you will easily attempt those questions from organic part. Just one thing whenever you revise it revise it fully . Moreover it is all related also. Once you have a good grip over it you will be completed with 1/3rd of chemistry sylllabus

For Physics do one thing Chapter 1-5 of class 12th syllabus{as per NCERT} are related. Do them properly with this month. Also in coming month do chapter 11-13 of ncert. That part is both important for JEE and boards. So till end of august finish with these 8 chapters
In next month of Septmeber do chapter 6-8 and 14 and 15 Of NCERT AND in October you have to do just ray and wave optics. Hence you will be able to complete 12th Physics syllabus by 15th october. Try to achieve this goal and then we will made next schedule

For MATHS YOUR Speed is fine and keep going with the pace. Solve R.D. sharma book wherever possible and also do NCERT exemplar. Again for Maths syllabus 15th October is our target to finish syllabus

In Chemistry you have to keep doing organic time to time and also for first part make good notes for chapter p block and d block . They also need learning much and are easy. You have to start the Ncert Part 1 of chemistry from next month of august and finish it till october 2. After that again 13 days for organic and full syllabus to be finished till 15th october

Hence if you follow this we will do complete whole syllabus of 12th by 15th october
See now i made a schedule for you now i also do want that you follow it and complete all tasks. For time to time help you can contact me:}

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free