I am a class 11 student preparin for IIT-JEE and olympiads(for next year) recently i got to know about NIOS board .I have gathered information from many sourcesand i got to know that it is validin IIT’s but i am not confident about its validity in national and international olympiads.Would it be fair to opt for NIOS becuse it does only class 12 have to get my name out of my school and wait for its admission. Will it be right.

I am a class 11 student preparin for IIT-JEE and olympiads(for next year) recently i got to know about NIOS board .I have gathered information from many sourcesand i got to know that it is validin IIT’s but i am not confident about its validity in national and international olympiads.Would it be fair to opt for NIOS becuse it does only class 12 have to get my name out of my school and wait for its admission. Will it be right.

Grade:11

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HEY DEAR
YES YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IIT JEE EXAM AS WELL AS OTHER OLYMPIIADS. NIOS BOARD IS LIKE OTHER BOARDS SO YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ALL EXAMS
THANKS
BEST OF LUCK
SAHIL:}
rishikesh
10 Points
7 years ago
Thanks sahil for your reply but there is a problem.If enroll in NIOS board now then i will be giving my class 12(NIOS board) exam next year in september-october and their result will be declared in december.As per the information by IAPT website it says that a student should be studying in class 12(NIOS board) by november 30th 2017 but i will give my class 12 exams in september 2107 so will i be eligible for NSEP,INPHO and IPHO 2017.please reply quickly .
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI RISHIKESH
I THINK YES YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXAM. MY DEAR NIOS IS JUST LIKE OTHER BOARDS. MOREOVER IT IS FOUNDED BY MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE AND DEVELOPMENT.
ANY STUDENT ENROLLING IN THIS BOARD IS ELIGIBLE FOR ALL THE EXAMS OF INDIAN LEVEL
HENCE NO DOUBT, YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE EXAM TOO.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free