HOW TO OVERCOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS DUE TO LOVE FAILURE?AND TELL YOUR OPINION RATHER THAN TELLING ME TO LISTEN SANDEEP MAHESHWARI’S VIDEO BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY LISTENED THAT 4-5 TIMES BUT IT DOESN’T WORKS FOR ME.FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I AM IN CLASS 12 AND PREPARING FOR ENGINEERING!!!!

HOW TO OVERCOME SUICIDAL THOUGHTS DUE TO LOVE FAILURE?AND TELL YOUR OPINION RATHER THAN TELLING ME TO LISTEN SANDEEP MAHESHWARI’S VIDEO BECAUSE I HAD ALREADY LISTENED THAT 4-5 TIMES BUT IT DOESN’T WORKS FOR ME.FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I AM IN CLASS 12 AND PREPARING FOR ENGINEERING!!!!

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
this kind of thing almost happens to everyone else . 
but u only can controll your mind , noone else . 
just imagine yourself to be in a position of an iitian , then ask yourself – why u want to join iit . ?? 
that reason will motivate you more to do the engg stream . 
and moreover , take intrerst in studying PCM by relating it with the everyday life , they will increase the intrest in perticular subject . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
I can understand your situation , But sometimes things are not in hand, bro …there are so many things to do in life, be strong .. cowards think about suiside, and you are not, yaad rakho “jo hota h wo acche ke lye hi hota h”,
does not get panic, now you have so many energy in you, you can see your blood are pumping faster than ever.
 only you need to channelise theseenergy in a direction,  bhai kuch aisa karo jo tumhara pyar khud chal k tumhare pass aae …. go for that you have very less time …. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free