hello, i am aishwarya trivedi and i am currently in class 11 i love maths and chemistry and am able to solve problems in these subjects.but i find difficulty in physics . i like physics but when it comes to solve the problems i couldnt do that also i forget the proofs that include integrations in physics

hello, i am aishwarya trivedi and i am currently in class 11 i  love maths and chemistry and am able to solve problems in these subjects.but i find difficulty in physics . i like physics but when it comes to solve the problems i couldnt do that also i forget the proofs that include integrations in physics

Grade:11

1 Answers

utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
Hello aishwarya you do not need to bother , you are afraid of physics because you find difficulty in solving and understanding . i suggest you to do first simple basic question , do as much as easy question you can do , gradually the things will come into your control and you will find interest .. regarding integration it is the area under any curve try to think question in this way plot graph whose integration you want to find out , think logically and take help from teachers ,,, do not try to just memorise , you can not memorise all things ,, good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free