FIRST OF ALL I WOULD TELL YOU THAT THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC QUERY,BUT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME AND MY PROBLEM IS.....in every long loving relationship,there will be a third person waiting for a breakup?in my case this is happened .so please i am requesting you to reply the best solution for this?

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD TELL YOU THAT THIS IS NOT AN ACADEMIC QUERY,BUT  THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME AND MY PROBLEM IS.....in every long loving relationship,there will be a third person waiting for a breakup?in my case this is happened .so please i am requesting you to reply the best
solution for this?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Adil Khan
askIITians Faculty 62 Points
7 years ago
HI

All respect to your ortodox question.

Lets talk about a layman example in auto wala style.....

(Being academician i will reply keeping academics in mind)

Every relationship[ demands sacrifice and hard work on it just like studies, for example i love Biology and in 24 hrs maximum time i dedicate to it because since the day i was born till the day i am dead BIOLOGY is surroinding me 24 x 7 x 365 (Even include leap year) but unfortunately my school or college comes in between both of us and the third person here is my exam.

This word called exam disturbs my biology like tsunami. At that moment i always remember two dilaogue one BETA TUMSE NAA HO PAAYEGA and next HUM HOGE KAMYAB. Applying all sam dand bhed i prepare for exam and write it, finally i get the marks which i know i dont desreve. But still life keeps on moving because Mr. BACCHAN said LIFE IS ABOUT PARIVARTAN.

So please wait for that parivartan.

One day you will realize whatever happens,happend for good.
We are just planner but wo jo ooper assman hai HE is a plotter.

Trust youreslf, flow with time.You will forget that 3rdperson.

At last but not least remember-JO TERA HAI WO HUMESA TERA RAHEGA BALAK, BAKI SAB MOHH MAAYA HAI.

Go join ATM it will change your meaning of life.
xavier
37 Points
7 years ago
@Adil Khan   THANK YOU.YOU GAVE ME THE AWESOME!!! REPLY TO MY PROBLEM.IT WORKS!!!ONCE AGAIN,THANK YOU  VERY MUCH!! 
badugu vijaya kumar yadav
54 Points
7 years ago
third persons are trying to spoil our life.its common.so we think he is like a garbage bin.only use it for your neatness.they are the  part of life.you only think he waste the time then you will wake up.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free