All JEE books Has contained Mixed Syllabus Of JEE Main and Advanced .So, I make a notes Based on only Jee Adv syllabus for last JEE month Preparation. Q1. How to revise Only JEE Advanced syllabus with Example In Last Month of JEE Advanced 2017.Q2. Where can I find examples based on only JEE Advanced syllabus ?Please Suggest Me......

All JEE books Has contained Mixed Syllabus Of JEE Main and Advanced .So, I make a notes Based on only Jee Adv syllabus for last JEE month Preparation. Q1. How to revise Only JEE Advanced syllabus with Example In Last Month of JEE Advanced 2017.Q2. Where can I find examples based on only JEE Advanced syllabus ?Please Suggest Me......

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ dipesh 
jee mains and advanced have nearly same syllabus , but jee advanced doesnot contain some tpopics that are there in mains . 
so, for that u should have to opt for last year ques paper of advanced and some advanced lebvel books , 
for physics , h c verma is good enough , but i dnt think u can complete it into the last mnth , If your concept are crystall clear then u can just do its examples , no need of exercise . 
and else for maths go for arihant series – 30 days to jee advanced , that books contains some imp ques based on jee adv pattern . 
u can try our askiitians study package , that is the most efficient way to study anything and complete it within time . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free