Will i be able to crack jee adv in 8 months ? If yes please suggest me a timetable.

Will i be able to crack jee adv in 8 months ? If yes please suggest me a timetable.

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shuhai 
Yes , u can crack jee advanced in 8 months , but u need to do the sincere hard work for that . 
AND about the time table that u have to make , as u know what is your strong and what is your weak subject . 
and i am suggesting some points here , go through that 
1- start doing the last 6 years of jee advanced paper from now . 
2- if any concept that u have not studied from ncert , then plzz study that . 
3- enroll in any test series programme , and start taking the mock test . 
4- do as much as possible sample paper as u can 
5- donot touch any new book now , which u haev not studied . 
6- give max time to your weak subject and minimum time to strong subject , but donot ignore anything . 
7- make your stronger subject more stronger , so, that if any ques will come from that then u can surely answer it . 
8- keep revising the formula at every wekend , and also make a chart of name reaction and mechanism for chemistry . 
9- last but not the least , donot ignore your sleep and personal hobbies , as that will help your memory retention capacity . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Why not? never forget, that nothing is impossible. Just plan your time-table, divide hours for preparation, join some promising coaching center, make yourself undergo a strenuous practice session following ncert books and you’ll see that how you pass the test with flying colours. If you feel like, tyry to take askiitians online training session. You may consider any one of these institutions for admission  – J B Institute of Technology, Dehradun,.......................CMR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad,.................Lovely Professional University,Phagwara
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
7 A.M – WAKE UP AND GO TO SCHOOL
2 P.M. – COME BACK HOME
TILL 2.30 LUNCH
2.30 TO 4 – MATHS CLASS 12
4- 4.20 – T.V. OR SOCIAL MEDIA
4.20 TO 6 PHYSICS-CLASS 12
6 TO 7 – OUTING OR PLAYING SOME GAVE
7- 9 – CHEMISTRY CLASS 12
9-10 -DINNER AND SOME T.V