Which of the following is better: NSIT(Manufacturing Process & Automotion Engg) OR Thapar University(CS+MBA dual degree) in terms of future prospects

Which of the following is better: NSIT(Manufacturing Process & Automotion Engg) OR Thapar University(CS+MBA dual degree) in terms of future prospects

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ akshay 
The 2nd option is the preferred one , as comp sci have a demand today , and if MBA will combine in that case the demand will even increase more . 
also thapar have earned a great image in terms of placement and education , so, better go with thapar . 
and the frst one , thats not good , i have a friend in delhi who did the same course in nsit , but at this point of time he is unemployed , so, better go with the 2nd option . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personla choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given achoice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..................Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI AKSHAY
THAPAR UNIVERSITY, PUNJAB IS  SURELY A BETTER CHOICE. MANY TOP COMPANIES ARE RECRUITTING FROM THIS COLLEGE. ONE OF MY FRIEND WHOSE SISTER IS PURSING THE SAME COURSE IN THAPAR ALSO GOT HER PLACEMENT LETTER IN HER FINAL YEAR.SO I THINK YOU SHOULD PREFER THAPAR UNIVERSITY FOR YOUR FURTHER STUDIES

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free