Which is the better book for jee advanced iit mathematics by a das gupta or cengage new pattern book . does the book by a das gupta contains solutions?

Which is the better book for jee advanced iit mathematics by a das gupta or cengage new pattern book . does the book by a das gupta contains solutions?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
CENGAGE NEW PATTERN BOOK IS PREFERRED OVER DAS GUPTA BOOK. BOTH THE BOOKS CONTAINS SOLVED AS WELL AS UNSOLVED QUESTIONS BUT DUE TO HIGHER LEVEL OF CENGAGE BOOKS, THEY ARE PREFERRED FOR IIT JEE ADVANCE EXAM
THANKS
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shuhaibks 
A DAS gupta is good and better than cengage , in my practice of 2 years of cengage and m l khanna and a das gupta , what i saw is that cengage are good for conic section and probability . not for the rest . beacuse their explanation are not that much deep . 
but in a das gupta they have some conceptual ques which clears the doubt if have from previous concept , thats the main part of a das gupta , and YES , they have solution , i think in new edition they have diffrent books for solution . (not combined ) 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free