Which coaching should be preffered for iit exams preparation

Which coaching should be preffered for iit exams preparation

Grade:10

6 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear anmol 
you can choose askiitians live class classroom programme , or self study package for preparation of jee mains nd advanced , 
else if u want offline , then go with any reputed coaching institutes like allen , fiitjee , resonance , 
but u need to judge upon multiple factors like distance from your home , comfortability , quality of teacher ,and previous result records . etc .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 
Raj Gaurav Adarsh
27 Points
7 years ago
From my point of view, coaching would be able to do nothing until the student himself doesn`t becomes serious about his studies. If a person is serious then he/she does not need any coching. In these days we have technology which could help us in giving worlds any knowledge, it could help a good student to achieve his goal. What it only need is self-controlled student who really wants to study.
Raj vaibhav siddhant
28 Points
7 years ago
Hi anmol yadav....like your name this question of yours is also anmol....so you asked which coaching is best for IIT preparation ....in my opinion in India there are several good coaching centers like in kota,there are numerous very prestigious coaching centers......vmc, is another center for preparation of IIT some websites can also help you ....in this road to IIT of yours by playing role of a torch bearer.....I hope you got your answer.....
utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
HIII anmol 
which coaching class you choose will not matter , but you havechoosen coaching class or not will matter, your rank will depend on your own hard work … coaching class will just provide youan environment …
good luck
Devendra yadav
11 Points
7 years ago
Well there are lot of coaching institutes for IIT-JEE preparation.It totally depends on students ability to decide which coaching institute is best for him. If you are very weak student then i think you should join national level institutes like ALLEN or FIITJEE as they are best institutes, if you are an average student then institute like Aakash or Bansal will be helpful .If you are a sincere student then institute like Catalyser will be helpful.
I hope this will be helpful for you. Good Luck
jahanavi singh
23 Points
7 years ago
i prefer you to join Allen coaching institute kota Rajasthan .please approve my answer.for further questions please write 
with regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free