Which books should be referred in the beginning for iitjee preparation ??? And how should we study to score a good rank what is the best schedule one should have for iitjee preparation

Which books should be referred in the beginning for iitjee preparation ??? And how should we study to score a good rank what is the best schedule one should have for iitjee preparation

Grade:11

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Please visit these links one by one
for timetable :
5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING{ WAKE UP}
5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS
6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME
2.00-2.30 - REST
2.30 - 4.00- MATHS
4 - 4.30 - REST  AND TV OR SOCIAL MEDIA
4.30- 6 - CHEMISTRY
6-7 - ANY GAME OR ANY PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
7-8 -  ANY WRITTEN HOMEWORK GIVEN BY SCHOOL OR OTHERWISE REVISE ENGLISH AND OPTIONAL SUBJECT SYLLABUS
8-9 - DINNER
9- 10 -  REVISION
10- 11- ANY ONE OF THREE- PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATHS FOR EACH TWO DAYS
11.00- GOOD NIGHT
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaibhavi 
u have to make the time table beacuse u are the best portion who knows in which subject u are weak and in which subject u are strong . 
but while making time table just keep some points in mind , 
1- not to ignore any subject, beacuse ignoring any subject will cost you the same for jee advanced . 
2- give strong subject more time , as these subject are going to save you in jee advanced . 
3- study with ncert first , donot rott or cram anything , as jee adv is a concept based paper and u cannot attempt a single ques by cramming . 
I AM ENLISTING THE BOOK BELOW FOR JEE . 
MATHS 
1- OBJ MATHS BY R D SHARMA 
2- IIT MATHS BY A D DAS GUPTA 
3- MATHS BY M L KHANNA ( ANY ONE FROM 2 AND 3 OPT ) 
CHEMISTRY 
1- PHYSICAL CHEMI BY P BAHADUR 
2- INORGANIC CHEMI BY GRB PUBLICATION 
3- ORGANIC CHEMI BY MORRISION AND BOYD ., 
PHYSICS 
1- CONCEPT OF PHY BY H C VERMA 
2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHY BY I E IRODOV . 
but donot forget ncert , and study and practice as much as u can , to score good ranks in jee advanced . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Vaibhavi
12 Points
7 years ago
Thank you. and about how many hours should I study in a day...........And early morning study is better or late night study
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaibhavi 
at least 5-6 hours of self study is required if u want to crack jee advanced , but if u are gng to any coaching then self study of 4 hrs is enough . 
whatever u study , study that with concept , and do smart work + hard work together , not only hard work . 
and i prefer morning study will be better , as in night i cannot study more . but it depend upon person to person . 
if u can remember more in night , then u can go for night study . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free