There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA streamThanks

There is only one month left for the kvpy exam and i m not prepared at all plz help about how to in one month so that i can score good and i dont have biology so how to study for that for SA streamThanks

Grade:11

3 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaibhavi 
for kvpy frst of all previous year papers are atmost very very imp . 
so, if u have 1 month left frst do that , at least last 4 years of paper . 
after that in the case of biology , ncert is your fst book, in kvpy , 50 percent ques from biology are from ncert , 
just focus on the following chapters 
1- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY ( SPECIALLY BLOOD AND CIRCULATION OF HEART BEAT ) 
2- MORPHOLOGY OF FLOWER ( SOLANCEA ) 
3- ANIMAL KINGDON ( VVIMP ) 
4- CELL UNIT OF LIFE ( IMP FOR MITOCHONDRIA AND CYTOPLASM ) 
and for other subject u need to study acc to the weightage , 
give chemical bonding and thermodynamics more time , they are atmost very very imp . 
and at the exam day trust on your preparation , dnt get nervous ., 
ALL THE BEST ..
Vaibhavi
12 Points
7 years ago
What is cutoff for this paper and is it so hard to crack this exam and what is use of passing out this exam
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ vaibhavi 
cutoff trends vary every year , so, we cannot say a predefined cutoff for kvpy , still its 60 percent of the total marks if u are a general candidate . 
and NO , its not at all difficult if u will prepare well , otherwise it will , beacuse it also keep tracks of the concept ques as like jee advanced . 
and i have already told u the benifits – u will get a tag of kvpy research fellow . 
and will award with monthly scholarship if u will do b.sc from a govt university after 12th . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free